|To Our Valuable Patients, |
We are pleased to inform you that we are now able to book for all dental procedures! At the current time, periodontal therapy or hygiene (cleanings) will be limited to hand scaling and fluoride applications. We will be unable to use an ultrasonic scaler or able to polish for our adult hygiene appointments until further notice.
We will be transitioning back to our normal schedule in time, but will be open initially on a reduced schedule and have to prioritize procedures. If you wish to reach out to us for an appointment, please email, call or text. We are happy to hear from you.
Please take note of our new office policies and procedures for all upcoming appointments:
1) When you arrive, please enter and ensure there aren’t any other patients checking out at the front desk. If so, we ask that you remain at front door and take guidance from our admin staff. If there is already 1 individual in our waiting room, please go back to your vehicle to wait. We can let you know when it is time to enter with a phone call or text message. This will decrease traffic in the reception area and allow us to maintain social distancing practices.
2) You will be asked to use hand sanitizer and to wear a mask at all times when inside the clinic. Please arrive wearing a mask, if you are able to.
3) All patients must fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire for each appointment. You will be asked some screening questions at the time of booking your appointment and when you arrive at the clinic. If you are unwell, your appointment will be rescheduled.
4) Your temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer.
5) We ask that patients only be accompanied by one other person, and only if necessary (parent or guardian). Only the patient will be allowed in the treatment room. We respectfully ask that all other family members remain in the vehicle or outside of the clinic.
6) All patients and team members are asked to maintain respectful distancing in waiting areas and in the clinical area.
7) You will see plexiglass barriers at our reception desk to protect both staff and patients.
8) We will be cleaning high traffic areas such as door handles and frequently touched surfaces as much as possible.
9) We have invested in an air purifier to reduce the aerosols in our office to keep us all safe.
10) We are trying to maintain a “cashless” office. Please be prepared to pay for your appointment with a credit or debit card. We can also accept E-transfer payments at [email protected].
We have missed you, and can’t wait to see your smiles!